How are you seeing your world currently?
Do you find yourself too engulfed in problems and worries?
How you see the world around you will dramatically impact on how you feel and the actions you take.
In this podcast I look at:
- What optimism actually means
- Why ‘happiness’ is the driver for ‘success’ and not the other way around
- Why we have an inbuilt tendency to think pessimistically
- How you truly have more control over the way you think and see your world
- The benefits of optimism, including living 11-15% longer!
- Why neuroplasticity should excite you and inform your thinking habits
- How beliefs in your abilities and strengths can have a greater impact than skills and training!
- Instilling good habits to make you a more optimistic, successful and happier person