Tony is an inspirational speaker, leadership specialist, author and psychology academic with a proven track record in delivering strong results for leaders, businesses and organisations.
With over 20 years’ experience as a leader, highlights include managing a £7m+ direct marketing account and growing his own successful company since 2007.
Through his work as a motivational speaker and trainer, he has an enviable record of significantly raising the performance of leaders and their people, delivering sustained profitable growth and positive company culture.
His work as an inspirational and motivational speaker is based around his leadership model “Think. See. Do.” and book PI Leadership which is a practical guide to applying positive techniques to the way we view ourselves, our situations and other people, to achieve greater success and fulfilment.
Tony has a passion for creating inspiring positive leaders and positive organisational cultures:
“At the very heart of everything I do is a firm belief that the way you think will change the way you behave, and this will have the greatest impact on your success and fulfilment as a leader and organisation.”
- MSc in Psychology, BSc Maths and BA Psychology
- Accredited Coach IIC&M
- Associate member International Positive Psychology Association
- Registered trainer with the Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Member of the Professional Speakers Association
- Entrepreneur of the year 2016 (finalist) Chamber of Commerce
When not at work…..
- Tony has a great love of music and is the singer in a rock covers band ‘The Underdogs’.
- Tony’s dream place to live is St Ives in Cornwall and hopes to retire there.
- He is a big fan of Prince!
- Tony is a family man and has an adult daughter who is studying song writing at Manchester BIMM.
Tony brings something unique as a keynote speaker and inspirational speaker. A proven combination of psychology and leadership strategies that will raise the game of leaders and their teams to achieve higher success, but also gain improved fulfilment in what they do. Tony’s conference and organisational clients enjoy the journey to higher productivity, increased sales and long term success.
To read about what other people think click here.