Tony has impacted 1,000s of leaders over 15 years with talks, presentations, training and 121 executive coaching and leadership coaching.
Book Tony to speak at your event….
To enable your leaders to improve their confidence, performance and teamwork
He currently speaks on 5 key areas of Survival Psychology that can undermine, damage and hijack leaders:
- Impostor Syndrome and the fear of being found out to be a fraud or not good enough
- Defensive Mindset and how this can block growth in leaders
- Negative self talk and how the majority of our thinking is based on doubt, fear and negativity
- The damage done by Ego to both a senior leader and their people
- Tribal behaviour that can isolate and undermine leaders
More information on key takeaways for his talks can be found HERE
His speeches are aimed at Executive Leaders, Senior Leaders and new Senior Leaders.
“An expert in his field and exceptionally engaging”
Katie Deacon, Rushcliffe Business Partnership
“All responses ‘extremely valuable’ or ‘very valuable’”
Sarah Long, East Midlands Chamber
Gemma Morgan-Jones, University of Nottingham
“Feedback from delegates has been extremely positive”
David Arthur, HSBC
Keynote, Event & Conference Speaking
Do you need an impactful keynote speaker on areas including Survival Psychology, Impostor Syndrome and Defensive Mindset to significantly benefit your audience?
Tony’s Leadership Podcasts
Discover free practical tips to shift your thinking in your leadership role, so you see your world differently and do the right things to improve your results.