On my latest podcast Mark and I took a fascinating look at CREATIVITY.
How can we be more creative?
What are some brilliant examples of creativity?
In what is often called a “portfolio career”, Mark has played the triangle at Carnegie Hall, performed a dangerous stunt as Batman on live TV and been Master of Ceremonies for the British Royal Family!
Having spent many years on concert platforms, in recording studios and in arts festival and concert planning meetings, he now leads a network community of arts and culture professionals shaping the future of our industry together.
When not growing this network, he can be found working with his partners as a Brand Strategist at Chud, a creative social enterprise where they nurture emerging creative talent in the journey from learning to earning.
You can find him here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/markbwalmsley
And Chufd at – www.chufd.com
In the podcast Mark and I spoke about:
- Why creativity should be seen as ‘intelligence having fun’
- How creativity has played an important part in his life
- Why creativity is important to business leaders
- How we can become more creative
- Some amazing examples of creativity
- 3 important questions to ask yourself when making a decision
And most importantly, as Mark is an experienced Drummer….
- Who is his favourite drummer!