On my latest podcast Kathryn and I took a look at the positives that have come about due to remote and hybrid working. But we also discussed the pitfalls and important issues to be mindful of.
Kathryn is an independent HR consultant who works with small businesses to help them find the right HR solutions for their company and their people. You can find her here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/krodgershr
In the podcast Kathryn and I spoke about:
- The trends we are seeing in working arrangements across companies
- How people are responding to going back into the office and hybrid working
- The dangers with remote and hybrid working and how we can mitigate for these
- What looks to be the best model
- What the future looks like in working patterns
If you want to explore your performance as a leader, you can take our free ‘Leadership Diagnostic’ at www.theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com to find how you are performing in 9 key areas of leadership.