My latest interviewee for the ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast series was Donna Smith
Donna’s expertise is in avoiding burnout, after having a major incident with this herself over 2 years ago.
Her background was first in the legal profession, followed by 6 years in learning and development. She has now run her own business, Odonnato, for 2 years specialising in helping lawyers who are struggling with burnout.
In the podcast Donna and I spoke about:
- The things you should do as a leader to avoid the threat of burnout
- The signs to look for to indicate you are on a downhill path!
- The importance of a morning routine
- Monitoring your self talk to pick up on danger signs
- Taking good care of yourself.